Discussion: Bannon, Under Siege After AL Loss, Has No Plans To End War On Establishment

Yes, Doug Jones is a brave man. I live an hour from where a British MP was murdered by a right-wing internet troll, so the threat is particularly real.

Part of the reason I occassionally deep dive into Breitbart is to address my own, hopefully irrational, fears of these types - while knowing that most of them have retreated to places on the internet that I can’t access.

Diving into Breitbart is now more a morbid interest in how Bannon tries to keep ‘the base’ together, when the base starts to notice they don’t have a lot in common, aside from who they hate. I left feeling grateful that I don’t have to spend my life there, and catiously optimistic that they’ll never manage to expand their numbers.

1 Like

'Tis only a flesh wound.

1 Like

With the questionable "success " he has had recently, he’ll be back to dumpster diving before you know it…

1 Like

Bannon is “the little train wreck that could.”

3 Likes

The Wabash Bannonball?

3 Likes

“When it comes to Alabama politics Steve Bannon should have followed President @realDonaldTrump lead in supporting Luther Strange,” Graham tweeted. “Trump’s instincts on the Alabama race proved to be correct.”

That’s about as straight as a Bavarian pretzel.

You’re right, but the only other one I could think of was Wiley Coyote.

Precisely the film would be as take off from Black Hawk Down, Shit Heel Down etc

Yes, what happened to her was only too real.

Glad to hear it.

Again, thanks for the report.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available