Discussion: Bannon, Under Siege After AL Loss, Has No Plans To End War On Establishment

1 Like

Rep. Peter King, R-NY, declared that Bannon looked “like some disheveled drunk who wandered onto the political stage.”

When your own side attacks you with such vicious words maybe you should step back and look at yourself? Or as my dad used to say, get a haircut and get a real job.

5 Likes

Bannon’s on-going crusade is a wonderful thing. He’s single-handedly exposing and destroying the GOP.

Please, carry on, Scotch, er, Steve.

15 Likes

“Forward, the Light Brigade!”
Was there a man dismayed?
Not though the soldier knew
Someone had blundered.
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die.

hee-hee.

2 Likes

fool’s errand: noun: a task or activity that has no hope of success

2 Likes

My first thought also.
Secret agent Steve
Working behind the scenes.
Subverting Republicans and helping Democrats by putting batshit crazy unelectable idiots in previously unwinnable districts.
Well played sir well played.
Must be on the Soros payroll

8 Likes

My favorite part is how they blame Bannon for dragging Trump into this mess. They are admitting that Trump is a foolish child, with no adult responsibility for his own political decisions. Instead of Trump being the leader of the party, making the decisions about who should and should not be nominated, he has a fired white house strategist “foisting damaging political advice” on him.

11 Likes

I have an idea for Bannon, he is bored obviously and wants to feel he has power therefore I think if he would move to Somalia he could establish a government along his vision. perhaps he could declare himself King and get his little Breitbart minions to come with him. Maybe I will start a gofund me to buy them airline tickets, one way of course.

1 Like

Like I said yesterday, Bannon talks big but the question I have over this is “how?” Seriously Steve, you’re losing, you’re losing so badly you fumbled a special election seat in ALABAMA. You can win primaries, but all you’re doing is losing seats to Democrats which hurts you too. Your entire crusade is blowing up in your face. You’re done, it’s over, your time is up and the best you can hope for at this point is to not spend the rest of your miserable life in jail

1 Like

Does he have any plans to shave or take a bath?

1 Like

Jeez, what kind of fighter quits after a couple of close losses? Or to put it another way, near victories?

By his own lights, Bannon is doing splendidly. Heavily supported by zillionaires, inflated in the papers daily, and all the while basically a nonentity catapulted from a backwater into the spotlight little more than a year ago.

Let’s not project a distaste for the long-term onto the right, especially its fanatics.

2 Likes

The fate of Bannon’s insurgency may depend on whether he can keep Trump’s ear.

Because Trump really is that dumb, that he might continue to listen to Bannon.

Doesn’t seem to understand that his former ‘Chief Strategist’ is a royal arsonist and the fires he sets are getting closer and closer to the WH.

4 Likes

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

and Bannon is clearly much smarter than Thomas Edison, so this goes double.

3 Likes

You keep fighting for your deplorable candidates there Steve. Replace every Repub up for re election in 2018 with the most extreme candidate you can find. Fire up that Trump base, all 32% of them. That will work. The recent Monmouth poll should scare the crap out of the Repub party. It showed only 14% of independent women and 31% independent men support Trump. If this trend continues until Nov 2018 there will not be a blue wave during midterms. It will be a blue tsunami.

2 Likes

Does he have any plans to shave or take a bath?

Is it Tuesday?

Seriously, there are too many crazies running around on the stage. And of course they’re all victims of a multitude of things.

1 Like

Thank you Steve. We have the luxury of not knowing what you know, because deep down in places we talk about at parties we want you on that wall, we need you on that wall, leading the lemmings to the sea.

3 Likes

“Bannon is showing no signs of abandoning his guerrilla war against the GOP establishment.”

Thank heavens! Between the coming blue wave and the GOP civil war, we could be seriously looking at taking back both the House and Senate. Democrats just need to continue to leave no race unopposed.

4 Likes

I did a deep dive into the Brietbart comment pages over the past two days, and Bannon’s army is in a mutinous mood. Economic nationalists calling Trump and the libertarians RINOs, and libertarians calling economic nationalists Bannon’s cucks. Bannon put Ann Coulter on the top of the page to defend him and rant on about immigration, but they turned on her, too. Bannon, meanwhile, is hawking ‘honey badger’ whiskey flasks for 30 bucks as the perfect Christmas gift for the ‘deplorable’ in your life. Without the Hillary hating, there’s not much his army has in common, except being angry and white.

7 Likes

thanks for the report - I know I don’t have the stomach to do it - but appreciate the summary of the dynamics over there.

1 Like

So Trump is everyone’s useful tool, er fool? Which means Trump is man easily read, er led.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available