Discussion: Andrew McCabe Is Publishing A Book Titled 'The Threat' About Trump, FBI

1 Like

Trump will have to tweet his perfunctory, toothless threat to sue for libel and slander. He does it like the rest of us take a piss in the morning. Just to get it out of his system.

3 Likes

Who is the target for these books? I don’t really understand the thought here. Most people already know Trump is a threat. Those that don’t are willfully ignorant and not going to read up on the topic. This will be a “Current Event” book that won’t really hold value into the future for historians.

What is the logic here? I guess these things sell but I haven’t read any of the Trump Admin books to date. I’ll stick with Woodward as I assume most will if they decide to learn more.

1 Like

The FBI has been illegally infiltrating and disrupting peaceful civil rights, anti-war, environmental, and other progressive groups for decades with no consequences.

McCabe and Comey (R-Obama Appointee) were in charge of that.

McCabe and Comey can both go to Hell.

2 Likes

Can’t say I blame McCabe for writing this book and I hope it sells well for him after the hell he was put through.
Let the pile on continue…

4 Likes

I would have used a few more T-words in the title myself, like treason and traitor, but I’m sure the book will connect the dots.

He’s writing the book, I would think, for historical purposes as well as to correct the record in real time after Trump’s numerous lies. And a little bit of revenge probably tastes sweet too.

1 Like

typo; it’s actually The Treat and it’s about a piece of candy he once ate and never stopped thinking about (it’s how he made it through the dark times)

Money for his defense.

1 Like

McCabe - “He is undermining America’s safety and security, and eroding public confidence in its institutions. "

And why is Trump doing all this - ideology, political philosophy? No, just to save his own neck!

He may be trying a non military take over of our Country with a slight threat of his armed fascist friends backing him.

What is the logic here? Omarosa wrote a book, Stormy Daniels wrote a book. Before this is all over, Kimberly Guilefoyle will write a book. Rob Porter will write a book. McGhan will write a book. I think McCabe’s book, which will cover the internal FBI stuff mischaracterized by Sessions, Trump and their braying hyenas on FOX, will be of some value to current readers and future historians. What about those of us who find Woodward insufferable?

1 Like

“He is undermining America’s safety and security, and eroding public
confidence in its institutions. His attacks on the most crucial
institutions of government, and on the professionals who serve within
them, should make every American stand up and take notice.”

Aided and abetted by the congress and senate. They are double traitors because they supposedly know better.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available