Discussion: After Complaining About The FBI, Trump Praises Police Officers At FBI Program

His total lack of vocabulary alone has convinced me of his worsening dementia. He suffers from delusions, he confabulates constantly, and he is cognitively impaired. I cannot prove it but I know it is true, and anyone who spends any significant amount of time with him also must know it. So I will save the diabolical label for any and all people, including family, who continue to prop up this guy, to excuse him, to defend him, to support him no matter how much damage to the country and to the world he does - they are actually worse than Trump.

6 Likes

I agree and that includes the entire Congressional GOP.

3 Likes

My therapist friend agrees with you. She has extensive experience with dementia patients and has said much the same thing as you did above. So Iā€™d say youā€™re right about the ā€œdiabolical.ā€

2 Likes

I he were a piglet in a litter the farmer would dispatch him by holding him by the back legs and swinging him near a wall. The farmer knows that this piglet will never amount to anything and will just deprive the others of food and peace of mind. I know it is illegal but it sure is an efficient way to fix natures mistakes and Trump is one of natures mistakes.

what a f@@king coward, even my high school bully would talk shyt to my face

1 Like

The Antics, plus mounting imbecility of this Orange Ogre provides daily bandwidth to all parts of the Mediaā€¦

To the detriment of stripping a sizable chunk of Americans, culture and decent inflectionsā€¦

Its beginning to seem this 4 years of absolute torture is inescapable :round_pushpin:

Say it outright. Weā€™re grown ups here.

1 Like

Cā€™mon Steve. Tell us how you really feel.

1 Like

As long as you donā€™t enforce any laws against me.

1 Like

4 Likes

That was the edited for television version.

1 Like

ā€œI love you-- youā€™re the greatest. By the way, did you see the SIZE of that inauguration crowd yesterday??? Did you see the SIZE of my Electoral College win??? The Media is so unfair to me!!! But enough about MEā€¦letā€™s talk about YOUā€¦did you see the SIZE of that crowd yesterday???ā€

What a horrible person. There is not ONE redeeming quality about him. His whole life is a revolving door, wives come and go, his children have been kept at a distance and no one in his administration is around for very long. Fly by night by seat of his pants snake oil salesman. He leaves destruction in his wake.
His sense of entitlement will bankrupt the secret service and the budget for the next ten Presidents. No wonder his children are mindless brats, they get it from their shallow gene pool.

BRW, did I mention I donā€™t like HIM, I never have. I dislike him EVEN more since he stole the election,

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available