Discussion: After Complaining About The FBI, Trump Praises Police Officers At FBI Program

2 Likes

I feel sorry for the graduates who were obliged as graduates to be there and had to listen to this.

21 Likes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” ― John Adams, The Portable John Adams

8 Likes

Interesting, speaking out of both sides of the mouth is in fashion now ? Donald’s base must love it…

4 Likes

trump talks bullshit as a diversion.

The truth will come out from Mueller and his team in the form of indictments or a clean bill of health. I believe, given the firing of Comey for his Russia investigation and the money laundering evidence, and the collusion with Russia, that there will be an indictment for trump himself.
Someone has explained to donald that pardons mean that the one so pardoned cannot then hide behind the 5th amendment concerning that pardoned action. That could burn donnie’s ample ass.

5 Likes

“The President of the United States has your back 100 percent.”

Especially when he’s stabbing you in it.

20 Likes

Back stabbing is an old DC tradition.

3 Likes

Exactly the same shit he tried to pull on the CIA when he talked to them. I love you - you’re the greatest.

Until you cross me and then you are bunch of partisan hacks who should be purged.

12 Likes

It usually doesn’t extend to the FBI, especially coming from a president. Oh, yeah…there’s a new standard for so-called presidents now.

3 Likes

It’s a very unsound strategy to bad mouth outfits that can indict and arrest people and put them in jail.
Just sayin’.

6 Likes

In other words, “Keep talking you fucking moron.”

3 Likes

14 Likes

donnie …

" You work for ME … underlings ! " –

3 Likes

Appropriating that image for later usage when the indictments come down.
I have another ready and waiting for that time:

Works well since that was trump’s signature line on that crappy show of his.

4 Likes

Because that’s what he always does. He’s a big-talking shit-talking blowhard pissant coward who spews a constant stream of shit about people who scare him behind their backs but has never once in his whole miserable, stinking, wretched life had the balls to say it to their faces.

11 Likes

Trump was unable to make it through his speech without attacking the media, mentioning toward the end of his remarks that members of the “fake news” were present in the room.

Demented, delusional, or diabolical?

6 Likes

Yes.

9 Likes

He recites the same trite talking points no matter the audience. Hits the same old notes though they’ve grown stale and grate on the ears. Hell, he gave the same speech in front of the Boy Scouts!! Narcissists can do little else. Is he still whipping out the electoral map?

2 Likes

the President ensured the law enforcement officers in the audience that he is a “true friend” of the police

Friends don’t let friends shoot unarmed black people.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available