Discussion: Actor Jon Voight: Obama Doesn't Love Israel, 'Whole Agenda Is To Control Israel'

Does sound a bit like a case of “has been” syndrome doesn’t it?

1 Like

Jon Voight as my go to guy on foreign affairs? Was Ratso Rizzo not available to comment?

2 Likes

Voight has little regard for democracy and Israeli voters who are actually quite astute or somehow thinks Obama has some electronic box in the White House that controls everything in a country thousands of miles away.

2 Likes

I’d rather hear from Ratso.

3 Likes

I used to have an older friend who when defending the failed Bush presidency said “well, all this bash Bush stuff doesn’t sound very patriotic to me. I just think we should all come together and support our president in a time of war”.

I’ll give you three guesses as to how he has “come together to support” President Obama.

12 Likes

Oh Yeah?

I heard that Jeb Bush doesn’t love Liechtenstein, Rand Paul has no use for Haiti and Scott Walker hates a lot of Cheeseheads and is secretly a Bears fan.

4 Likes

Wait a minute, I thought actors were supposed to shut up about politics and just act, I’ve been hearing that for decades from the right.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure nobody needs the first two guesses.

1 Like

Riiiiiiight. Netanyahu makes a side deal with the Rs, comes here and makes a complete fool of himself–oh, and just like every wingnut head-of-state on the planet in living memory, effs up his country’s economy right down to the ground . . . and it’s President Obama’s fault.

6 Likes

Be careful, don’t blow his cover.

Love (to hate) the character Mickey Donovan. Unfortunately Voight speaks outside of that role and spouts BS like this.

I pray to God to keep Israel safe, and America as well.

America: the exceptional afterthought.

Jon Voight speaking on world affairs is the sound of neurons stretching to their limit to make contact with one another.

2 Likes

One wishes the President had the power displayed in Jon Voight’s magical thinking.

2 Likes

Never knew that Bibi, and Bibi alone, was the embodiment of the State of Israel.

6 Likes

Such a talented actor . . . I mean, even in a movie as bad as Pearl Harbor, he turned in a good performance.

Too bad he’s gone so far off the deep end. Must be a real joy at wrap parties.

2 Likes

Obama and Herzog apparently want their greatest fears to come true, or are recklessly indifferent to the possibility according to Voight. What a tool to believe that the Israeli center and left are either intrinsically evil, or recklessly indifferent to the existence of Israel. What a hypocrite and asshole to pass judgment on what’s in anybody else’s heart. This is just another tablespoon of preposterous nonsense from a delusional right winger who used to be a good actor.

2 Likes

Is this man really Angelina Jolie’s father? It is a good thing she was raised by her mom.

2 Likes

“President Obama does not love Israel. His whole agenda is to control Israel and this way he can be friends with all of Israel’s enemies. He doesn’t want Bibi Netanyahu to win this upcoming election,”

This just does not make any sense at all. Why would any US president “love” another country? You only get to “love” one and Israel ain’t it. Does this mean Jon thinks Israel should be considered a state of the US?

Hey, Jon. Stick to acting.

8 Likes

Jews control the world, and Obama wants to control the Jews!
Next up, Victoria Jackson’s opinion on the Israeli elections.

4 Likes

I think that some people in Israel are waking up to the fact they have other choices.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available