Discussion: 3 Dead, Dozens Injured, Amid Violent White Nationalist Rally

I feel a tiny bit sorry for the mother; she’s suddenly having to deal with the fact that she raised a murderer. Likely also a trump voter, just one of the ones who didn’t think it through the way her son did.

9 Likes

And VA has a rich tradition . Why look at these folks sharing a lunch

8 Likes

I was gonna say something snarky but I’m just not in the mood. My niece did her college at U Va and she shared wonderful things about her stay over the years.

10 Likes

Most Americans are probably a bit like Ivanka Trump: they recoil at the gross violence, but wouldn´t lift a finger to do a god-damn thing about the underlying cruelty of our society.

4 Likes

rancor that has seeped into American politics

I suppose that’s one way of politely saying “deranged fascists have taken over the GOP: Special Victims Unit, which is now actively aiding and abetting the very worst elements of American society.”

6 Likes

Why the big fuss over taking down a statue of a loser?

4 Likes

Who say’s Ivanka recoil’s over it? I see no proof of that, in fact i see the opposite of it.

4 Likes

Well there’s at least seven proud racist punks in that group who could be ID’d. Sure they’re old folks now, but probably raised some real fine young’ns. I wonder what their “thinking” is today.

1 Like

It was planned that way.

3 Likes

It’s easy to be against the messy parts as long as you don’t have to make any personal sacrifices.

8 Likes

Senator Heller might have some splanin’ to do

14 Likes

I believe you may have misspelled “despicable”.

1 Like

If I were a trump supporter and I had a working brain (strange combination I know) I’d be deeply questioning that support today.

8 Likes

Sorry - this is what I was referring to:

First daughter Ivanka Trump on Sunday condemned “racism, white supremacy and neo-nazis” a day after violent clashes at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, left three dead and dozens injured.

“There should be no place in society for racism, white supremacy and neo-nazis,” she tweeted. “We must all come together as Americans.”

Me neither.

4 Likes

“He had an African-American friend so …,”

“Some of my best friends are negros.”

4 Likes

Anyone heard anything from the Klu Klux Keebler Elf?
I thought so

4 Likes

Even she is far more specific than her father.

I wonder how Jared feels today as well.

5 Likes

Ivanka can say it… why not her dad?
Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

I don’t buy it, thats just a statement from her publicist, i see nothing she has actually done that points to her not being totally ok with these scum.

5 Likes

Disgusting. We need to pull down Confederate bullshit FASTER

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available