Discussion: 3 Charged With Attempted Murder After Allegedly Firing On Spencer Protesters

Killed more Japanese using incendiary bombs than atomic weapons.

1 Like

Look into the ā€˜Silver Shirts.ā€™

The cattle all have brucellosis
weā€™ll get by somehowā€¦

Right. As you can see the Auschwitz staff were just good people. Here they are enjoying a day off at a local festival. Good people.

1 Like

OMFGā€¦

There are 3 white crackers who are going to be very unhappy in prison.

I canā€™t wait to see one of them strike a karate pose when some prisoner asks him for 'his lunch money or a hummer."

I hope they all have 6ā€™ 5 300-lb black cellmates ā€¦

ā€¦ who speak to them with tolerance and firmness about the importance of nonviolence and racial harmony. For years if necessary, or until the little twits become catatonic from fear.

1 Like

Alex Jones: ā€œAnother False Flag event organized and paid for by George Soros ā€“ these three are obviously Jewish actors from Seinfeld. Also, up is down, day is night, inside is out, and black is white.ā€

Trumpanzees: ā€œBrilliant!ā€

2 Likes

trumpies are getting rowdy. Violence is a natural reaction for that frame of mind. Disgusting.

As usual with neo-Nazis and white supremacists, all three of these numbskullsā€™ faces share a very special quality:

#Backpfeifengesicht.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Backpfeifengesicht

1 Like

Theyā€™re from the Houston area. Iā€™m so proud. /s

There isnā€™t one thing in there I didnā€™t already know.

It still has no fucking bearing on my short little comment that hell yeah, we kicked the Nazisā€™ asses and weā€™ll do it again.

Jesus fucking christ man.

3 Likes

His Twitter account is full of posts disparaging Jews, Muslims,and black people.

I know it feels like Jews, Muslims, and black people are working together to oppress the whitened race, but, really, itā€™s just you, and nobody is doing to you. Youā€™ve done it to yourself.

3 Likes

ā€¦isnā€™t this Florida? Where folks with guns, standing their ground, have more rights than people without guns? or did they fail to aim at the hoodie wearers in the crowd?

And not even one that is strongly conservative (depending on how much the Short Pump precinct map coincided with the Short Pump school district).

311 - SHORT PUMP (07)
Candidate Votes Percent
Hillary Clinton
Democratic 1,343 48.59%
Donald J. Trump
Republican 1,259 45.55%

With these three exquisite specimens behind bars how will Central Casting handle future demand for inbred, degenerate Texas trash?

2 Likes

itā€™s been okay to call them Deplorables for years. Hillary just articulated what decent Americans have known all along.

4 Likes

Ainā€™t it from because theyā€™re rednecks?

A future pardoning opportunity opens up for Trump.

2 Likes

Some violent mofos

1 Like

Note the fact they run in little weasel-packs of low-info losers who talk each other into outrageous acts of drunken tweaker violence, in the name of racial dominance.

Trumpā€¦ wherever two or more are gathered in his name, there is hate.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available