Discussion: 11 Days Later, Fox News Retracts Story On Phony 'Navy SEAL'

He personally stormed the dance floors of Studio 54 on multiple occasions and freed POUNDS of cocaine from the clutches of gay black men. HE WAS SO BRAVE it brought TEARS, REAL TEARS to the eyes of his lap-dog ex-Marine General.

3 Likes

Don’t these guys know how easy it is to be exposed? Pathetic. I’d slash my wrists if I ever got caught doing something like this.
And just being in a support job does not hide one from harm. So if you weren’t some Rambo, nothing to be ashamed of…

2 Likes

He already has a presidential seal. Her name is Sarah and she is remarkably gifted at playing tunes with her nose on her bicycle horns and barking on command.

5 Likes

I think there’s a Carlsbad City in Cameroon…

I like co-faux-faux myself. Co dependency of the fakers.

1 Like

alt-fake

3 Likes

There very well may be. But my question was about California.

That was a joke, son. Referencing the only country in Africa near the area in the box that could be abbreviated CA…

And that is why it’s Fox So-called News.

2 Likes

Alternative facts

2 Likes

Exactly!

fear sinclair more, they’re far more insidious

as a born again Christian, you say war is heck. and then you explain to your daughters that working on your daddy’s campaign and being part of the republican machine can position you as a ‘political outsider’ when the time comes to run for office

He didn’t. He disgraced himself.

Enjoy the empty honorarium, Donald. It’s fitting.

1 Like

“Alternative facts”? Or shall we just call them “lies.”? I saw a WaPo headline on my news feed this morning, something to the effect of “Kelly misrepresented facts…” That’s a polite way of saying he’s a damned liar.

1 Like

U R most crever, grasshopper. I luv puns.

1 Like

“Do you watch Fox News?” That’s an IQ test.
We live in a solidly gerrymandered GOP district.
Restaurants with TV are tuned to Fox without exception.
We also have a disproportion of the over-60 crowd of which my wife and I are part of, but we are among those who are not Trumpistas nor Bushistas nor Reaganistas.

They have a certain look they like for their heroes, don’t they?

Yes, white or pinkish…

1 Like

Maybe that’s what the Precedent was trying to say when he wrote “Cofefe”?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available